Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hateful Memories


  Sitting alone, in a dark corner. My wrist has been bruised. Wondering, if I deserve to live or die. I get a shiver up my spine and my head hurts. My mind goes crazy and I can't straight. Then, my mind goes blank and I'm in my own world. It's all peaceful and calm.
  Then suddenly, I get a flashback of myself as a little girl, my hair is out, and I’m wearing jeans, red converse and a red and orange shirt. I was with someone. I look closely and see the person. It’s my mom. I see that were coming out of the store and a man comes up to us. He's wearing a black sweater, his hood covering his face, black jeans and black shoes. I can't see his face but I do see his hands. He has a tattoo of money and he held out his hands. I see a gun; it's silver and points it to my mom. My mom grasps for my hand and she squeezes it. I look up at the man and he looks at me with an angry look, then a smile. His teeth are yellow and dirty. I look away then look at my mom.
 "Give me all your damn money, lady,” says the man.
 "No! And get the hell away from me, you dirty man." my mommy said.
The man gets angry, grasps on mommy's shoulders.
 "Let me go!" yells my mom.
 "Mommy, Mommy!" I say crying and yelling.
 "Run baby, run!" she yells at me.
I start to run two blocks. I stop as I hear a gunshot. I turn around.
 "Jennifer!" my mom yells and she falls to the ground.
   The man takes my mommy's purse and he takes out the cash and runs away. My mom just lays down dead, not moving. She's not alive anymore and my dad is at home, which he doesn't know about this. I go home and my dad looks at me furiously and then with curiosity.
 "Where is your mother?" he says.
 "Well, um... she's dead." I say.
 "What the hell did you do!"
 "I didn't do anything. A man came and he killed mommy to steal money. Mommy told me to run and after two blocks, I hear a gunshot, I turn around and I see mommy dead on the floor and the man runs away with the cash." I say very scared.
 He yells at me and says, "Go to your room!"
  And I go.
  I was tired of my dad treating me like a dog. He doesn't get me or understands my life and what I'm going through.
  I come back to my senses. I'm still in the dark corner of my room. I've murdered my father and my mother is dead. I don't know what to do and tears flow down my cheeks.
  At the corner of my eyes, I see something red moving on the walls. I turn and look and the writing stops. As I peer closely, it says, 'shall must die. If shall not, then shall must face many troubles and consequences.' I was scared. I closed my eyes for ten seconds and open them. The writing is gone but I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a pale small girl, her dark black girl covering her whole face. She removes the hair that is blocking her face, and her face is scary.
 "Oh God! Oh God!" I say panicking!
  Her eyes were dark black; no eyes, blood coming out of it, her nose twisted side-ways, her lips dried up like a dessert, baby spiders coming out of her eyes. She reminded me another version of the grudge, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment